Tuesday

UPDATE!

These past few weeks I have been so busy in the studio getting ready for my show that I have managed to totally abandon my blog. So here is an update. Right before the new year I ran into some major issues with enameling on the objects that I had electroformed. I had never had any problems with this in the past, so I really wasn't expecting it. It was pretty terrifying to hit such a huge pothole with my deadline quickly approaching. When I first left my job to take on this endeavor i was so scared and my boyfriend Brandt said to me "we can only move forward." So that's what I did. I had to backtrack a few steps and work twice as hard but I was able to resolve the problem. And the second time around I had the chance to make everything even better. Here is a sneak peak of what's on my bench right now...
my good friend dixie told me that this is just a challenge and that i am going to kick its ass. i am lucky to have such a great support system of family and friends. thanks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment