Tuesday

lovely weekend

Friday night Brandt and I went out to dinner to celebrate the success of my show and having my life back again. We went to Saltoro up on 143rd and Greenwood. I had truffle oil tossed pasta and prawns with a dirty grey goose martini. Brandt had the Sirloin, it was a little rare for his taste so I was happy to eat the bloody center. (I love rare steak.) For dessert we shared pots de creme au chocolat and nice glass of port. I have to say this was the perfect way to end two months of nonstop work and to start a three day weekend.
Stephanie Hargrave's art sale for Haiti was on Sunday. When I got there at 11am it was packed with art and people. I am so happy to say that the event raised $16,000.00 for the earthquake victims in Haiti, and there are still donations coming in!
Usually I am kind of bummed to go back to work after a three day weekend. But I love my new job as a nanny so much, that I was actually really happy to go back! Both of the babies are laid back and super cute. Their parents are pretty great too. It is so nice to have a job where I always feel appreciated. I feel very lucky to have found them.
Tonight I am heading to my "How to Start and Run a Small Business" class. I plan on sharing any useful information that I learn. So be sure to "follow" my blog if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment