Tuesday

quick and easy pozole


Now that I have more time on my hands Brandt and I have started cooking together again! Last weeks winning dinner was by far the pozole. I had been wanting to try out this recipe for awhile and we finally got around to it last Thursday. Our kitchen is conveniently located in the hallway of our apartment. We have about a foot and a half of counter space and a stove that isn't much larger. So if we can pull this off with some ease, then I am sure it will truly be quick and easy for those of you with a full size kitchen. Enjoy!


Oh, I also wanted to share my latest obsession, bento box lunches! A balanced meal that is so cute. This was my favorite from last week. salmon quinoa burger, mashed sweet potatoes, asparagus, broccoli and strawberries yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment