Tuesday

check, check and check

Everyday is one day closer to my show and I am finally starting to feel like I'm on my way to being prepared. My display is built, my lights came today, the jewelry is coming along and I had my photo shoot this weekend. It was a lot of fun, I went to local photographer Roger Schreiber and I really enjoyed working with him. I am also thankful that my lovely friend Sarah Loertscher was kind enough to model for me and she was great! Sarah is a pretty busy lady right now, she was recently accepted to the altcraft section of the Baltimore ACC show! So that is really exciting for her but also a huge investment. Her goal is to sell 100 of her lucy pendants to help fund the endeavor. She is also participating in a ring a day project, check out her blog to see her progress. Here is an image of her ring from day 1.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment