Wednesday

a beautiful day for lovely crafts

The sky was so clear today that I almost forgot that it is still January in Seattle. So I spent most of my morning walking around the neighborhood. I finally remembered to stop in this cute little shop on greenwood that i have been eyeing since it opened around Christmas. I was expecting it to be just that, a cute little shop, but I walked away very impressed. Assemble gallery and studio is a thoughtful craft gallery, studio workshop space AND a cute little shop! Their shop not only has handcrafted functional objects, but also lots of books on indie craft. It makes me happy to find places that encourage people to work with their hands. So check them out on the greenwood/phinney art walk, take one of their workshops or just stop in and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment