Tuesday

Snapshots from my whirlwind east coast tour!



Heidi and me
I was so happy that I made it down to see Heidi and the show. My internship at Heidi's was by far one of my favorite summers ever, so I jump at the chance to visit! Her gallery is great, if you haven't been you really should!


Opening at Zuzu

duality

my work

Midori's work

uarts crew!

Allison and me
Its amazing that I worked so hard all summer to get ready for this show and it was over in the blink of an eye. I felt so happy to see family and friends turn out for the show,
and so proud for the chance to be a part of Allison's new gallery!

After spending some time with family and friends, I took a road trip with my friends Jill and Gene down to Asheville, NC to visit my friends Rachel and Alex.

Rachel and Alex's epic/inspirational back yard and garden

one of Rachel's amazing titanic inspired paintings

Alex in his studio at odyssey

here is a taste of what he is working on at his residency. check out his website for more.

Camping at the North Carolina hot springs!

the last stop on the road trip was the georgia aquarium,
for a little sea inspiration from the largest aquarium in the world.
...which actually turned out to be a madhouse of screaming children
note to self: low tide at carkeek is much more inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment