Monday

August News!

July was such a busy month for me, but only because August is going to be such an exciting month for me! I am going to be part of a two person show with the lovely and talented Midori Saito at ZUZU Gallery (Collingswood, NJ) AND I am going to be the featured artist at Heidi Lowe Gallery (Rehoboth Beach, DE). I am so happy to be taking a trip to the east coast so I can be at the opening at ZUZU and check out the show at Heidi's too. I am really looking forward to spending time with my family and friends back east.

PS Today I freshened up my website with a new homepage and images of my new work, courtesy of Roger Schreiber, check it out!

Both shows are opening on August 14th, I hope you can come out and show your support!

1 comment:

  1. I love your marine inspired work, I work with coral and mixed media as well and I just love the organic look.

    ReplyDelete